Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sick

Sickness has plagued our home for the past two weeks and tomorrow it's my turn to go to the Dr. Emma and Izzie just got over strep. Izzie broke out in a rash for a week and now I've got a bad sore throat for the 3rd time in about 6-8 weeks. I made a fleeting comment to my husband as he was heading with Emma to church this morning... "I think I might have mono" OK, so I have never had mono and the only reason I said that was because for the past three nights in the evenings I've been so tired feeling like I'm getting "flu sick" and then I head to bed only to wake up in the morning and feel better. Just very odd to me.

So my dear husband proceeds to tell all of our friends that I think I have Mono. I wanted to kill him!!!! Well #1 I was making a comment and no, I do not think it's truly mono. It's one of those things you tell your husband when he is acting like you are really not that sick.... and #2 If one more person asks how I am feeling I may go postal!

So, yes I am heading to the Dr tomorrow because when you have visual white things on your throat something is going on that needs to be taken care of.

No comments: