Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Why Can't I Sleep?

I took 2 Tylenol PM's last night and headed to bed at 8PM. Crazy I know but I think I was about to shut down. Izzie is killing me at night. She is waking at random times and won't go back to sleep. We have been letting her scream it out but even behind all the closed doors you still hear her and I still can't get back to sleep. She is so unpleasant right now. I love her to death but right now she's killing me. She has such a terrible disposition these past few weeks and I don't know what to do to help her. I am sure Emma was the same way. We sang a song about Emma that went Fussy Wussy Emma... Fussy Wussy Girl... So I know she was fussy too... It's just hard to remember her that way. This too shall pass but it does not make it any easier.

I forgot to mention that Dave did end up going to the Masters. We were laying around on Saturday and Chad called at 11AM and said I have 2 tickets if you can get here by 2. Dave was already undressing during the 1 minute call and already committed us both to be there. This is when I just have to roll my eyes at my husband and realize he has no clue about some things. He just committed us to be gone from Noon until Midnight. Let me remind you... we have two kids... and somehow in his mind we were going to find sitters and head out the door in the next 30 minutes. Minus the fact that I had to go pick up Emma's Easter Dress and get the house ready to host Easter dinner the following Day. I would like to say my husband stayed with me and realized we could not go but nope... I ended up getting screwed!!!! He took my mom instead and I was left with the kids and all the prep work.... I am saying all of this because sometimes I want to pat myself on the back and say I am a "darn good wife!" Sometimes Dave realizes that other times he doesn't. But I am glad that he was able to go and in the end my day went OK after all..... But yes Dave made his appearance again at the Masters this year and was even on TV.....

No comments: